This is, therefore, meta-meta-meta-blogging.
Update 10:30--The folks have been discussing the benefits and drawbacks of blogging with the following questions:
The Nature of the Discussion
1. Are our posts on PeerCentered discussion that could not have been carried on inside the classroom or the center?
2. What post(s) are most useful?
Peers and Community
1. How important is the emphasis on peers and the open membership of PeerCentered?
2. Do we build a sense of community or is it exclusive?
3. Are there privacy issues to blogging publicly?
Tutor Training and Coursework
1. Does the blog serve as a tool for tutor training/development?
2. Is it limited to an Oasis that complements classroom training and writing center experience or could it replace teacher-student interaction?
The Technical Terrain
1. How do we feel about the physical aspects of the blog?
Feel free to discuss these questions in comments.....
I want to ask this question: How has having folks who do not work in your center influenced your learning about writing center theory and practice?